Photo & Fitting Guide
All geared up for the Digital fashion reel? Here’s what you need to do:
The first step is to choose a good high-quality picture on which you would like to wear the digital item(s). The image should be in .JPG or .PNG format.
For a flawless Digital fashion image, we want you to follow some best practices. Just keep the following things in mind for a perfect Digital fashion photoshoot:
1. A good lightning with no shadows falling on you.
2. A photo with minimal/tight fitted clothing such as a swimsuit or sports wear.
3. The clothing you wear must be smaller to the digital items you wish to wear.
4. Your body and face must be in focus.
5. Hair tied up/ not covering your body.
6. Avoid any obstruction from any object or accessory covering your body.